Subject: Re: progress with my car CD changer emulation plugin
From: sophana (jobarjo78_at_yahoo.fr)
Date: 2004-05-05

Nice!
what about startup?
do you have to start your plugin manually each time you start your car
engine?

You have choosed to bypass the button_queue, so you call direct mpeg_
routines to control playback.
How do you navigate through directories then?
Are you limited to 6 playlists? (for 6 CDs)
Is there a next/prev directory routine?

Finally, using the 'button_queue api' for navigating through directories
could be more practical, don't you think?

Regards
Sophana