Subject: Help installing Cygwin and FontForge
From: Brent Geery (
Date: 2004-05-06

> I can't figure it out. Can someone please give me a step-by-step? I'd
> like to edit some fonts, but I'm stuck and frustrated.

OK, got things up and running. In FontForge install instructions or
incorrect as to file locations. Anyway, FontForge now keeps crashing
(seg fault), every time I attempt to "import" a BDF file I downloaded
from the Rockbox homepage. Can someone please help with this?

BRENT - The Usenet typo king. :)

Fast Times At Ridgemont High Info Voted #87 - American Film Institute's Top 100 Funniest American Films