Subject: Help installing Cygwin and FontForge
From: Brent Geery (fasttimes_at_fasttimesatridgemonthigh.org)
Date: 2004-05-06

> > I can't figure it out. Can someone please give me a step-by-step? I'd
> > like to edit some fonts, but I'm stuck and frustrated.
>
> OK, got things up and running. In FontForge install instructions or incorrect
> as to file locations. Anyway, FontForge now keeps crashing (seg fault), every
> time I attempt to "import" a BDF file I downloaded from the Rockbox homepage.

OK, it looks like there is something wrong with the atari-small.bsd
font file. It crashed FontForge, where the others do not. I have
tried other copies of the font, from other sources, and they also
crash it. What to do now?

--
BRENT - The Usenet typo king. :)

Fast Times At Ridgemont High Info http://www.FastTimesAtRidgemontHigh.org Voted #87 - American Film Institute's Top 100 Funniest American Films