Subject: Re[3]: Hard Disk Question
From: RudiS (mailmetorudiS_at_gmx.ch)
Date: 2004-05-06

Hi Linus,

Sorry, couldn't answer much earlier,
Here the output from the disk debug menu:
Model
HITACHI_DK23DA-20

Firmware
00J2A0A1

Size
19077 MB

Free
8998 MB

Spinup time
0s

Power mgmt:
enabled

Noise mgmt:
unsupportet

read-ahead:
enabled

PIO modes:
0 1 2 3 4

Cycle times
240ns/120ns

IORDY support: yes
IORDY disable: no

Is there something to setup that my problem can be solved or do I have
to take it, "how it is" ?

Best regards and THX for your help

Rudi

Am Sonntag, 2. Mai 2004 um 20:54 schrieben Sie:

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
RudiS

mailto:mailmetorudiS_at_gmx.ch