Subject: Re: 0505Build voice UI crash
From: Rocker (rocker_at_shaw.ca)
Date: 2004-05-06

YEH! Even blind guys get laid man!
rocker

----- Original Message -----
From: <Gajdos_at_metatem.net>
To: "Rockbox development" <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 11:15 AM

On Thu, 6 May 2004 at 13:32, Cristian wrote:

> Does someone uses the "on enter" option? I find it better while
hovering...

An option is something you can choose to use or not, while letting others
do the same - or rather different. If an option doesn't suit you, just
don't use it, but please don't ask people to remove it just because YOU
don't use it.

> > have les options and a default strategy like this: 1. if file.tbx

So what if I don't give a rat's ass about your "default strategy"? What
are my options then? Come on. Options = freedom of choice. Different
people have different taste. That's why in the end all the food gets
eaten and all the girls get kissed.

/JG

---
Want to know what software patents are good for?  Check
http://ffii.org/