Subject: Re: 0505Build voice UI crash
From: Rocker (
Date: 2004-05-06

YEH! Even blind guys get laid man!

----- Original Message -----
From: <>
To: "Rockbox development" <>
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 11:15 AM

On Thu, 6 May 2004 at 13:32, Cristian wrote:

> Does someone uses the "on enter" option? I find it better while

An option is something you can choose to use or not, while letting others
do the same - or rather different. If an option doesn't suit you, just
don't use it, but please don't ask people to remove it just because YOU
don't use it.

> > have les options and a default strategy like this: 1. if file.tbx

So what if I don't give a rat's ass about your "default strategy"? What
are my options then? Come on. Options = freedom of choice. Different
people have different taste. That's why in the end all the food gets
eaten and all the girls get kissed.

Want to know what software patents are good for?  Check