Subject: Re: JBR20 do not stop when connected with the AC adapter
Date: 2004-05-06

some days ago I also mentioned that behaviour of my Studio Player.

As a reference please look into:

Summarizing that discussion (if I understood Linus correctly in that
It seems to be intended or at least does not make really a difference.
The JB is charged anyhow, means while it is in "Charging" or simply stopped.
Only difference would be, that the screen changes, but that's all.

> Hello again.
> I have noticed that my JBR20 won't stop when I press the stop buton if the
> AC adapter is plugged in.
> I have to unplug it to be able to stop the JBR.
> Is this a normal behaviour?.
> I don't think my FMR do this, I have to check this....
> I use the 04/18 Dayly build.
> .

Sent by: Matthias Klumpp
E-Mail :

NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL Ab sofort DSL-Tarif ohne Grundgebühr: