Subject: Re: 0505Build voice UI crash
From: Luca (
Date: 2004-05-06

> well... what about this? 2 options:
> 1. spins up the disk, plays the tbx file if present, says the folder
number if the file is not present, and spells the item by pressing the stop
> 2. energy save: doesn't spin up the disk, says just folder number while
hovering, and upon pressing stop, when requested, spins up the disk and
plays the tbx file if present, or spells it if not present.
> Wouldn't it be OK for most of users?
mm. i dont like it.. i like the current behaviour: i dont find the folder
niumber very useful..
At least now we can choose the option that is better for us..