Subject: Re: new kind of Sourceforge cvs problem?
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-05-06

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=2352&group_id=1#section1.
> Connecting to cvs.sourceforge.net worked fine for me.

Yes, that's it. After just getting the problem again, I have substituted the
content of all my "Root" files in the "CVS" subdirectories.
Before:
:ext:hohensoh_at_cvs.rockbox.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/rockbox
after:
:ext:hohensoh_at_cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/rockbox
(Anybody else's username will of course be different.)

Now I was able to update my tree. The old address seems to work only
sporadic.

Thanks for just another great hint!

Jörg

--