Subject: CVS repository moved

CVS repository moved

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 15:55:59 +0200

Hi all.

We have today moved the Rockbox CVS repository from Sourceforge to our own server. The reason is we finally got fed up with the server problems at SF.

The new repository is located at our main server rockbox.haxx.se, and is accessed using the pserver protocol. Our cvs instruction web page is updated with the details:
  http://rockbox.haxx.se/cvs.html

For those of you with commit access, this means you will need to send me a private email with your preferred password before you can commit. (Yes this is insecure over email, but pserver is plaintext anyway so don't use the same password as anywhere else.)

--
Björn