Subject: Re: option clutter
From: BlueChip (
Date: 2004-05-07

I find the ffwd/rew options very helpful.
I couldn't care less about the peak meter
etc. etc. etc.

But throughout it all one thing screams at me - "custom menu" - removing
features will surely upset people - giving people the option to have menu
look the way they want it to can only be a good thing.

One more opinion.