Subject: Re: new / updated voice files available
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (
Date: 2004-05-08

Hi Scott,
I tried it again, and it still comes back as "no links", or actually, that
is what my screen-reader says.
But the page is blank.
The latest link that Arnaud sent today did the same thing.
This happens once in a while, maybe once every 50 to 100 web pages I go to,
and I don't know why.
My security level is set to 66% in I.E., and I just moved it down to 33%,
but I don't know if this will help or not.
So if you could send it my way, that would be great.