Subject: Re[2]: Possible disk problem
From: RudiS (mailmetorudiS_at_gmx.ch)
Date: 2004-05-08

Hallo [IDC]Dragon,

I would recommend to do the same way like Jörg described. After
switching on the disk must spin up, you can hear it.
Once I had a notebook HD with the same symptoms, it was a IBM
Travelstar. I had by chance the same one in another notebook, so I
tried to change the electronic board of the disk, and it worked. With
a special torx tool you can remove the electronic board without
damaging the harddisk itself. So you can save your data. I was very
happy, because I had my backup at home..... and I was in ASIA :-)

RudiS

Am Mittwoch, 5. Mai 2004 um 07:51 schrieben Sie:

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
RudiS

mailto:mailmetorudiS_at_gmx.ch