Subject: Video Underruns (RVF)
From: Jeroen Verbeeck (verbeeck_jeroen_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2004-05-09

Hi,

I just downloaded the Rock Video and the tools to convert .avi to .rvf
Works great but theres a problem with the playback of the file I think

Whenever the disc spins up to load, you get an underrun resulting in
glitches in the playback (video skips forward and sound stays),
this means the video and the audio are not sincronised anymore => Irritating

With the last file I converted, the video worked good (No glitches), but the
sound
dropped out once every 10 seconds and stays out for like 3 seconds ...

Whats to this ? And how do I solve it ?
(I have JBR20 with latest Rockbox build, no flash)