Subject: RE: So, are the new LiON batteries for the JBR replaceable or not?
From: Aman Singer (aman_at_asinger.net)
Date: 2004-05-10

Hi.
        I wouldn't do that. LI-Ion batteries are subject to aging and, even
when not used, can fail after any long storage. See
        http://www.batteryuniversity.com/partone-5.htm
        Which states that they've seen significant reduction in capacity
even after one year's storage, and failure sometimes occurs after 2-3 years.
        Aman