Subject: Re: voice files updated again

Re: voice files updated again

From: Arnaud de Bonald <netcava_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 18:37:42 +0100

Hi,

The files available at
http://perso.club-internet.fr/abonald/rockbox/index.html
are .rar files.

You need Winrar or a Rar compatible unarchiving program.
I have provided unrar.exe on the site , which is a freeware command line utility to uncompress rar files.

of course, the various flavors of the english voice, I.E. british-english.rar, etc.
all containt an english.voice file you can directly copy on your Archos.

if you want to have several flavor of the English language available at the same time
just copy
english.lng to english2.lng etc.
Or any name you like.
And put a corresponding . voice file for each lng file on your box.