Subject: RE: Rockbox freeze, corrupt playlist control?
From: Tim Elliott (telliott_at_sigecom.net)
Date: 2004-05-11

I thought the problem was gone but it happened again yesterday with the 5/09
build. By looking at the file, it seems that it's not complete. It doesn't
have everything I inserted. I may have pressed a button while it was
updating the file (I didn't just turn it off).

I can live with the incomplete file but I don't want it to lock Rockbox on
startup.

File is attached
Thanks,
Tim