Subject: Re: Possible Recording bug : time split STILL PRESENT
Date: 2004-05-11

Linus, I have repeated the experiment with the daily build from 4/30/04
and had the same results.

I'm using independent frames, Quality 1, Stereo, 44.1, 1 hour splits on a
JBR 20 unflashed.

The first hour file does not show as playable, but all the others do. I
have been able to read the first file into various mp3 tools, and
re-saving the file restores its playability.

I can repeat the experiment again with shorter splits, and send you a
sample of the first and second file...