Subject: Re: A couple of new fonts - Tiny (0/1)
From: Brent Geery (
Date: 2004-05-11

On Tue, 11 May 2004 09:45:10 +0200, Björn Stenberg <>

> Brent Geery wrote:
> > I finally got FontForge working, and created a couple of small
> > maximum information on the WPS. Hopefully, these will be added to the
> > current font collection.
> Added now. Thanks!

Wow, that was fast! But please download the file again. I made a
couple of small corrections to both fonts, so please update the
graphic and files on the RB web page. Thanks!

PS: This brings up the limitation of ten lines for the WPS. Tiny-5
can fit 13 lines on the WPS, but currently can't take advantage of the
extra lines beyond 10. Can we get the WPS limitation expanded from 10
lines, to 13?

BRENT - The Usenet typo king. :)

Fast Times At Ridgemont High Info Voted #87 - American Film Institute's Top 100 Funniest American Films