Subject: Re: A couple of new fonts - Tiny Fonts.zip (0/1)
From: Brent Geery (fasttimes_at_fasttimesatridgemonthigh.org)
Date: 2004-05-11

On Tue, 11 May 2004 09:45:10 +0200, Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
wrote:

> Brent Geery wrote:
> > I finally got FontForge working, and created a couple of small
> > maximum information on the WPS. Hopefully, these will be added to the
> > current font collection.
>
> Added now. Thanks!

Wow, that was fast! But please download the file again. I made a
couple of small corrections to both fonts, so please update the
graphic and files on the RB web page. Thanks!
www.fasttimesatridgemonthigh.org/temp/TinyFonts.zip

PS: This brings up the limitation of ten lines for the WPS. Tiny-5
can fit 13 lines on the WPS, but currently can't take advantage of the
extra lines beyond 10. Can we get the WPS limitation expanded from 10
lines, to 13?

--
BRENT - The Usenet typo king. :)

Fast Times At Ridgemont High Info http://www.FastTimesAtRidgemontHigh.org Voted #87 - American Film Institute's Top 100 Funniest American Films