Subject: Re: Rockbox freeze, corrupt playlist control?
From: Gajdos_at_metatem.net
Date: 2004-05-11

Has anyone noticed that after inserting complete directories (ON+PLAY on
directory), the .playlist_control file gets truncated - or rather not
properly written, which is what then causes the resume_playlist to croak
at startup. Haven't had a chance to examine it thoroughly though, so it
might just be when inserting directories recursively.

/JG