Subject: Re: http://metatem.net/jg/rockbox/patch_935682/recorder/
From: Lucas (facted_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2004-05-11

If nothing is playing, I would like the option to include the whole
directory with either play or right, but I would also like the option to go
into the directory as well (with the other button). Does this make sense?

Perhaps you should make an option in the settings that would allow you to
define which of the two buttons (play or right) would be reponsible for
adding the whole directory. The other would simply let you enter the
directory.