Subject: Re: Repeated Remote Commands
Date: 2004-05-11

> hmmm, you would like to have a double clic behaviour don't you?
> the algorithm is the same with mouse clicks. but you have a constraint:
> the double click time gives the maximum rate at which you can call the
> simple click command, and it also adds latency.
> because the simple click command won't start until the double click
> timeout is reached...

Well, just browsing around Steve Russel's ASM code, I was originally
thinking, that these functions (fast forward/backward and vol up/down)
should be easily implemented by repeat sending of the corresponding
As mentioned earlier in one of my mails, I guess he was able to do this with
the vol up/down. If so, it should be already possible.

Sent by: Matthias Klumpp
E-Mail :

"Sie haben neue Mails!" - Die GMX Toolbar informiert Sie beim Surfen! Jetzt aktivieren unter