Subject: Re: Repeated Remote Commands

Re: Repeated Remote Commands

From: <Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 21:10:37 +0200 (MEST)

Ooooops....

> Well, just browsing around Steve Russel's ASM code, I was originally
> thinking, that these functions (fast forward/backward and vol up/down)
> should be easily implemented by repeat sending of the corresponding
> commands.
> As mentioned earlier in one of my mails, I guess he was able to do this
> with
> the vol up/down. If so, it should be already possible.

Volume up/down is indeed possible by simply sending repeated serial
commands. There was a simple little bug in my SW.

Repeating next and previous still ends up in the same behaviour as pressing
the JB's keys very fast -> fast jumps over music files, but no fast
forward/backward.

I guess it's like Björn commented in a prev. mail...:-(

THX

Matthias

Sent by: Matthias Klumpp
E-Mail : Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de