Subject: Re: Very confused about models/Battery type
From: Brian Wolven (
Date: 2004-05-12

Michael T. Kupietz, wearing a pointy hat wrote:

> For instance, here's a very typical reply that I got. Is this guy (and most
> of these people) just talking out of his bellybutton? (Auction is at:
> <>)

Under "Features" that page says:

Rechargeable NiMH batteries with 10 hours of playtime included

Down below under Technical Specifications:

Internal Power: flat Lithium-Ion battery. (ARCHOS type only). This
battery will last for the life of the product (need not be changed)

Seeing as how they say it's unused and sealed in the box, I'd say the
seller doesn't know *anything* about it except what they read somewhere
- and they seem to have read specs for two different products. =) I
wouldn't trust them for *either* version at this point.