Subject: Re: Very confused about models/Battery type
From: Michael T. Kupietz, wearing a pointy hat (reginald_at_kupietz.com)
Date: 2004-05-12

Yeah, I asked him about the conflict between the two mentioned battery
types, the first quoted email (saying it was definitely NiMH) was his reply
to that.

I trust the things I've read on this list waaaaay more than what I see on
eBay. Actually, I won an auction already, got a V2 for about $180 after
shipping, still sealed in original box. Not bad, now I'm reassured he
wasn't trying to pull some sort a bait-and-switch on me between a "special
edition" and another similar model (the suspicion of which which was the
actual reason I posted the question.) Man, the whole thing with those
"Special Edition"

Reading through these mailing list archives has got me stoked to get this
thing - can't wait to play with it!

Thanks for your help,
Mike