Subject: RE: Very confused about models/Battery type
From: Aman Singer (aman_at_asinger.net)
Date: 2004-05-12

Hi.
        I made precisely the same error. The seller isn't "talking out of
his bellybutton" deliberately, but he is doing so. I was told the same,
bought on the basis of just such an email as you received, and got a V2 with
a LI-ion battery. I thought about returning it but didn't, and am quite
pleased with the unit. However, I wouldn't believe anyone who told you that
their unit used AA batteries unless they were selling it to you used or show
you a picture of the older recorder's form factor.
        Aman