Subject: Re: My jukebox
From: Jürgen Hestermann (juergen.hestermann_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-05-12

> My only regret is that Archos didn't ship ANY kind of info on a belt
> pouch/carrying case for the unit. Does anyone know of a 3rd party product
> that works well? Preferably available on the web? Archos has no
> information I could find on this kind of thing for the recorders.
> Lyman Green

For a short time I *had* an original archos belt pouch but I found it very inconvenient. I gave it back to the seller together with
whole device (which is possible as he claims in his adds) because I found the same one a hundred Euro cheaper at archos, even with
remote control (but without belt pouch). But the remote control never worked and even if I had a belt pouch I would not use it.
Instead I used a (small) leather belt with a loop and fastened it directly at the JBR (on one side with the two scews which I
replaced with slightly longer ones). I can now fasten the JBR at my throuser belt and can still operate it without taking it out of
a pouch. Of course, if you wanna go jogging it would jump up and down too much but if you just walk around it if perfect. No remote
control needed, display is visible all the time and you have full access to the device.

Jürgen Hestermann.