Subject: Expand WPS file to 12-13 lines (plz.)

Expand WPS file to 12-13 lines (plz.)

From: Brent Geery <fasttimes_at_fasttimesatridgemonthigh.org>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 20:30:29 -0700

If someone gets a chance, could they change the #define in the source
code to allow 12 or 13 lines in a WPS (currently locked at 10). The
reason is, my newer smaller fonts can now fit more lines on the WPS
than previous fonts, but we can't yet take advantage of them.

On a related note, I noticed that the whole final WPS line is omitted,
if it will not fit on the screens remaining pixels rows. Would it be
possible (and easy) to modify this behavior so that the final line
will get displayed, and simply have the last pixel rows truncated? My
smallest font will *almost* fit 13 lines in the screen (13x5=65). I'd
like to use the last line for something that the final line does not
matter, like the progress bar, or something.

--
BRENT - The Usenet typo king. :)
Fast Times At Ridgemont High Info http://www.FastTimesAtRidgemontHigh.org