Subject: Re: hohensoh: apps/plugins jpeg.c,NONE,1.1
From: Mat Holton (mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com)
Date: 2004-05-13

Heh, what would be really nice is completely alternative WPS that shows
the album image and the track-name bouncing around the screen or scrolling along the bottom.
Oh, the fun that could be had with that!

-----Original Message-----From: David Henderson <david_at_glenesk.plus.com>To: Rockbox development <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 13/05/2004 10:13Subject: Re: hohensoh: apps/plugins jpeg.c,NONE,1.1> Hmmmm.... does this now open the possibility of also viewing id3v2.x

> images, like album covers, ect?! I've never bothered to creating such

> picts, because few devices could read them. But now....

Maybe an option in the WPS screen layout to display the album art if

availabe?

"Life's just a mood ring we're not allowed to see."

 They Might Be Giants.