Subject: Re: hohensoh: apps/plugins jpeg.c,NONE,1.1
From: Brent Geery (fasttimes_at_fasttimesatridgemonthigh.org)
Date: 2004-05-13

On Thu, 13 May 2004 11:22:09 +0200, Linus Nielsen Feltzing
<linus_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> David Henderson wrote:
>
> >>Hmmmm.... does this now open the possibility of also viewing id3v2.x
> >>images, like album covers, ect?! I've never bothered to creating such
> >>picts, because few devices could read them. But now....
> >

> > Maybe an option in the WPS screen layout to display the album art if
> > availabe?
>
> The grayscale display and the JPEG viewer are plugins, and they can't be
> used in the WPS.

They might be called by a key combination, or a selection in one of
the F keys, as we will some day have customizable F2/F3 keys.

--
BRENT - The Usenet typo king. :)

Fast Times At Ridgemont High Info http://www.FastTimesAtRidgemontHigh.org Voted #87 - American Film Institute's Top 100 Funniest American Films