Subject: Re: carrying case
From: Nick Brodich (nick_at_moirbrodich.com)
Date: 2004-05-13

Hello Lyman:

    I don't know if my solution will be too rag-tag for you or not. I
personally use a CD player carrying case. They are everywhere. While it is
not a snug and perfect fit for the Archos, it does provide secure zippered
storage with an integrated belt. Plus the extra room comes in handy for
headphones, a driver's license, Palm, etc. Just my $0.02.

Nick Brodich