Subject: Re: carrying case
From: Jürgen Hestermann (juergen.hestermann_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-05-13

Hi Lyman,

> So it seems from the minimal responses I got that there aren't any 3rd
> party carrying cases anyone uses?
> I really, really would like a carrying case - I'm using the jukebox when I
> walk (3 miles a day, trying to keep cholesterol, bp down and hold off the
> adult onset diabetes my father has been recently diagnosed with!) and
> holding it in my sweaty hands is really not working.
> Heh.. I know, TMI. Anyway, any suggestions? They'd be very appreciated.
> Alternately if anyone's selling theirs?
> Lyman Green

If I would do walking with my Archos I think I would not look for an extra pouch anymore. I had the original which was much too
small. I also tried a standard pouch which you can simply fasten like a belt (you should get such things at outdoor shops) but it
was too awkward to get it in and out of the pouch. I also tried a much larger pouch which was easier to handle but which was
disturbing to carry at the body.

What about a good jacket with a pocket where it would be propably better shock protected than in a tight fastened belt pouch?

Jürgen.