Subject: RE: carrying case
From: John covici (
Date: 2004-05-13

I bought a computer bag and put it in one of the compartments, but
then I don't usually use it while in the bag, but one could with a
longer earphone cord. I sometimes carry a laptop as well, so this
works well for me -- I can keep all the cables, etc.

on Thursday 05/13/2004 Aman Singer( wrote
> Hi.
> Perhaps this is foolish, but I use a case from a camera store. It
> has no window for the screen, but can be attached to a belt and the user can
> press buttons through it or inside it.
> Aman

         John Covici