Subject: RE: carrying case

RE: carrying case

From: John covici <covici_at_ccs.covici.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 15:23:12 -0400

I bought a computer bag and put it in one of the compartments, but
then I don't usually use it while in the bag, but one could with a
longer earphone cord. I sometimes carry a laptop as well, so this
works well for me -- I can keep all the cables, etc.

on Thursday 05/13/2004 Aman Singer(aman_at_asinger.net) wrote