Subject: Case
From: captaincollins (captaincollins_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: 2004-05-13

Hi,
My JBR V2 fits perfectly in the case that came with my Dell Axim. There is no room for anything else, but you could sew a band on it for attachment during exercise and punch a hole in a strategic area for headphone use. Before I tried the Axim case, I wrote to Archos and received the following email, though I have not called the number. Hope this helps!
TC
We didn't sell the case on the website anymore, our suggestion is to contact our customer service @ (949) 609-1400, they can help you on this and check if it's still any available. You can reach them via email us-info_at_archos.com for sales information as well.