Subject: Re: 2 issues with my new JBR
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (GlennErvin_at_cableone.net)
Date: 2004-05-14

Thanks BC, and everyone else.
This is always occurring, i.e., the slow to power on, with the battery, and
since I am comparing it to the FM unit, I would think there would be no
noticeable difference between the two. A tap does not do it, it is actually
more like 8 or 9 seconds before I even hear the HD start up, and my FM unit
takes about 2 or 3 seconds to do the same.
Glenn