Subject: Re: carrying case
From: Chris Holt (
Date: 2004-05-14

All excellent quality and perfect for portable players. Look at the
cassette player belt and the combo belt.

I use the armband pouch for various flash based MP3 players that I have
and the combo belt for Archos, and it doubles as a good all purpose "fanny
pack". Reflective strips on all models keep you from becoming "road
pizza" if you stay out a little to late. :)

You can Google up places to save a buck or two, but I figured I'd start
you at the source for the full info.