Subject: RE: Opinions on Musicmatch Jukebox
From: Binder, David (dbinder_at_rwjf.org)
Date: 2004-05-14

I ONLY use MM for ripping my CDs. I tried a lot of others, including
Cdex w/LAME, and, though the quality from CDEx was good, I didn't find
it that much better than MM. The main I reason I use MM is because it is
FAST!! On average, on my Pentium III 550 PC, it takes about 1 and a half
minutes to rip a 3 minute song into a 128 mp3 file. That same song and
same bit rate using MM takes about 15 seconds!!! And, like I said, the
sound quality from MM is very, very good.

-David