Subject: New Atmel remote control available
From: Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de
Date: 2004-05-14

Hi all,

I would like to inform you, that I now finished my Atmel based remote
control for Archos JB's.

The schematics, PCB board layout and source code is available via my
homepage (all free):
http://de.geocities.com/matthiasklumpp/

Some of you may ask "why one more remote?".
Well, why not ;-))

I was simply searching for a nice and small project to get familiar with
Eagle.
Because some guys asked me about publishing remote control C code - I did
now.

What's part of this remote:
- It sends these 4 serial commands (start/pause, stop, previous, next) on
single remote control key presses.
- Another 2 commands (volume up, volume down) are sent when pressing and
holding down the remote control keys.
- It's based on a Atmel 90S2313 controller
- SW is written in C

@ the Rockbox admins:
If you want to link to my page, feel free to do it (I would apreciate).

I linked to Rockbox. In case you don't want that, please let me know.

Greetings & THX

Matthias

Sent by: Matthias Klumpp
E-Mail : Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de