Subject: Re: Opinions on Musicmatch Jukebox
From: Rocker (rocker_at_shaw.ca)
Date: 2004-05-14

I have never had a problem with Audio Grabber either. It has ID3 tagging,
Freak lookup and can encode to different bit rates. Not as fast as MM
though. A 20 song CD takes about 6 minutes to rip from a disk directly to
128 MP3. For those blind dudes using windows (are there blind guys using
Linox?) it uses a standard Windows interface.

PS: How do you spell Linox? Well it's Miller time again! Cheers...rocker