Subject: Re: broken f2 button on fmr
From: scott (die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2004-05-14

--- Christopher Moore <christopher.h.moore_at_verizon.net> wrote:
> The f2 button on my fm recorder no longer functions. I'm sure I'm not the
> first to have this misfortune. Is it fixable, or has a component come
> unsoldered on a circuitboard?

no, you're not alone. both my f2 and f2 buttons (and the headphone jack too) on my fmr have
broken, though you can still use them if you push them the right way. you can fix them by taking
the faceplate off and glueing them back onto the piece of plastic they broke off from. someone was
looking for a way to completely re-do the buttons, but i don't think that ever went anywhere.

-scott