Subject: Re: New Atmel remote control available
From: Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de
Date: 2004-05-15

Hi Joe (and of course all others reading),

I suppose, due to some traffic limitation of that free web space provider,
they allow only a certain number of accesses at the same time (or so).
I don't know why exactly, but sometimes the provider disables these free
sites for some time. Everytime I got that error I tried 30min later and then
worked fine.

Anyhow, everybody who should not be able to access the geocities site
http://de.geocities.com/matthiasklumpp/

can try it later, or simply go to the mirrored site
http://home.tiscali.de/matthiasklumpp/

I was just creating that alternative site, because of the a.m. problem.
Just fyi, both are equal.

Hope that helps

Greetings

Matthias

> I totally can't get at your website.
>
> Joe
>
> Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I would like to inform you, that I now finished my Atmel based remote
> > control for Archos JB's.
> >
> > The schematics, PCB board layout and source code is available via my
> > homepage (all free):
> > http://de.geocities.com/matthiasklumpp/

Sent by: Matthias Klumpp
E-Mail : Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de