Subject: Re: uart_boot program
From: jake (
Date: 2004-05-15

Thanks for the reply. I've been waiting in the channel for past 4days and
everytime you were on, I was busy working or went home for the night. Oh,
well, I'll catch you soon or later... LOL

My box is not completely dead 'cause when I press F3+ON, it's waiting for
commands as you say. Normally, I can start the recorder by pressing F1+ON
and it'll start only on archos mode, not rockbox. I sure would like to know
what went wrong with my flash...... thx.