Subject: Re: Rockbox Tools & Plugins Updated at Cyborg Systems' Homepage
From: BlueChip (cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net)
Date: 2004-05-16

Hi Lucas, Hi Mark,

I am VERY sorry for this.

It would seem that something did not go according to plan this morning when
I updated the Cyborg Systems homepage. Quite who, how or why eludes me - I
sincerely hope this is not what happens when I use up all my free web
space; "ntl:" are normally quite good at sending "too much stuff" emails
for their other services.

Anyway, it is definitely there right now. Thanks to MidKnight for checking
this for me ...and also identifying a couple of XP problems (purely
cosmetic - but it's nice to get these things done properly)

Grab it while it's hot...

BlueChip