Subject: drive not recognized by windows
From: Christoph Simolka (c.simolka_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-05-16

Hi,

i've got my jukebox fm for about six months now and never had problems.
but now, when i plug it in via usb, windows (2000) doesn't recognize the drive. It adds the usb icons and also ads a USB Storage Adapter V3(TPP) but it doesn't show a drive letter.
When I look at the components of the "USB Storage Adapter" normaly there was a hitatchi disk shown, now it shows only a small blue box instead of the name.
I tried to reinstall the drivers, but nothing changed.
Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks,
Chris