Subject: Re: drive not recognized by windows
From: Jiri Jurecek (jjure_at_seznam.cz)
Date: 2004-05-17

I have similar problem too. When I plug it in via USB with flashed
Rockbox, initialization
begins and then disk spins down. With original Archos firmware booted via
F1 pressed and
than rockbox loaded (ajbrec.ajz in root) everything is OK. It looks like a
disk initialization
problem.

Archos Jukebox Recorder 20
RockBox latest develop build