Subject: Re: help with headphone jack
From: Brent Geery (
Date: 2004-05-19

On Tue, 18 May 2004 21:36:52 -0400, Devin Withers
<> wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 May 2004 09:02 pm, Teddy wrote:
> > I think that the headphone jack on my archos juke box recorder 20 v1 is
> > dieing it very touchy,
> Same trouble with my FM recorder. I wasn't using my line in so I grabbed that
> and stuck it on in place of the headphone jack. I'd also love to know where
> I can get a replacement. That one's going too now. :)

One thing you can do to extend the life of these sockets: Don't leave
the headphones plugged in anymore than necessary.

BRENT - The Usenet typo king. :)

Fast Times At Ridgemont High Info Voted #87 - American Film Institute's Top 100 Funniest American Films