Subject: RE: JPEG Plugin stops music
From: Lee Marlow (lmarlow_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2004-05-19

I didn notice that. Very cool. When I finally zoomed and scrolled the
image to where I wanted, I wanted to leave the picture on the screen and go
back to listening to music while looking at my lovely jpg. Maybe there
should be an export function of what's displayed on the screen.

Wishful thinking for an already great plugin.