Subject: Re: help with headphones
From: scott (
Date: 2004-05-21

--- Teddy <> wrote:
> hi I took apart my jukebox 20 and i am looking for the pins that I need to check for a cold
> solder on the headphone jack

on this picture, in the bottom right corner,
the 2 pins connected to the yellow and green wires of that mini-PCB (what is that, anyway?) and
the one closest to the left of the one connected to the yellow wire. if your headphone jack
wiggles, it should be visibly obvious which are the right ones if you wiggle it.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Domains Claim yours for only $14.70/year