Subject: Re: CVS access temporarily restricted
From: Robert Hak (rhak_at_ramapo.edu)
Date: 2004-05-21

You rock :)

On Fri, 21 May 2004, Björn Stenberg wrote:

Björn Stenberg wrote:
> A serious remote vulnerability has been found in CVS, but no fix is yet
> posted at cvshome.org. I have therefore restricted public access to the CVS
> server until we have patched the hole.

The server is now patched (I dug up Debian's patch and applied it manually) so public access is now unrestricted again.

--
Björn

+-- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --+ | Robert E. Hak < http://phobos.ramapo.edu/~rhak > |

"One minute was enough, Tyler said, a person had to work hard for it, but a minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection." - Chuch Palahniuk : Fight Club