Subject: Re: CVS access temporarily restricted
From: Robert Hak (
Date: 2004-05-21

You rock :)

On Fri, 21 May 2004, Björn Stenberg wrote:

Björn Stenberg wrote:
> A serious remote vulnerability has been found in CVS, but no fix is yet
> posted at I have therefore restricted public access to the CVS
> server until we have patched the hole.

The server is now patched (I dug up Debian's patch and applied it manually) so public access is now unrestricted again.

"One minute was enough, Tyler said, a person had to work hard for it, but a minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection." - Chuch Palahniuk : Fight Club