Subject: Build UCL gives wrong version
From: Stu Engelke (engineer_at_nycradio.com)
Date: 2004-05-21

I own a Archos Recorder V2. Today I downloaded
rockbox-recorderv2-20040521.zip
Dragged the .rockbox and ajbrec.ajz files to the Archos.

Unplugged the USB, restarted the rockbox and tried to Play the .UCL file.

I got a error that it was the wrong version. Any clues on this?

I was running 2.2 and now am running it again. Playing the UCL file here
worked fine.

Was trying to fix other bugs that no-one seems to notice I posted or
questioned here. Maybe I'm in the wrong place. I do love the Rockbox and
the work you guys do.
Thanks
Stu

Stuart Engelke