Subject: Re: Build UCL gives wrong version
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-05-21

> No I didn't. Not sure what you mean by ROLO so I'll have to read the FAQ's
> and see how to do that.

Rolo means starting the .ajz file "by hand" in the file browser of the box.
You should do that to run a version which is consistant with your also
updated plugins. Else you have 2.2 (from flash) running, but already the new
plugins which don't match any more.

Very common, you're not the first. ;-)
(That's why it's in the flashing FAQ)

Jörg